|Horse Power||1.5 HP|
|Power||100 W to 2 kW|
Thanks to its high positioning accuracy and responsiveness, the MR-E Super is an excellent choice for applications ranging from 100 W to 2 kW. The MR-E Super is available with pulse-train input for position and internal speed control or analog input for speed and torque control. The amplifier features Mitsubishi Electric’s legendary auto-tuning and vibration suppression functions. Set-up and diagnosis is easy with the Windows based software MR-Configurator. Compared to its performance the MR-E Super is an excellent choice for very cost-effective and economical servo solutions.
Full range for all applications:
- The Mitsubishi general-purpose AC servo system MR-E Super can perform operation in different control modes, e.g. position/internal speed control. Hence, it fits a wide range of applications such as precision positioning and smooth speed control of machine tools and general industrial machines (e.g. packaging, processing or labelling machines).
High precision positioning – high flexibility:
- For the MR-E Super series a wide range of motor sizes from low to medium inertia are available. Hence this new servo can be considered as a powerful system for any general-purpose application, but at the same time, a cost-effective solution for the replacement of stepping motors or DC servos.
- All MR-E Super servo motors are equipped with an incremental position encoder and offer a high level of internal protection.
- The compact component size is critically important to machine designers who are often called upon to squeeze all of the control solutions they need into the smallest deliverable package.
- The MR Configurator software package makes tuning and diagnostics quick and easy and includes powerful graphical machine analysis and simulation functions.
Latest technology – easy to use:
- Position/internal speed control mode.
- Speed/torque control mode.
- Real-time auto-tuning.
- High-speed response.
- Advanced suppression of mechanical vibration.
- Quick and easy wiring.
- Meeting global norms and standards.